09 July 2009

Dear Dave and Renee:

Hi Dave and Renee!!

Two of my favorite Colorado readers!!! For some reason your blog was not letting me post a comment on your newest awesome entry. So, I wanted to tell you that I was so happy to hear 'Kathleen.' I totally love that song and the video was great! So great to see Compost Shark together. Also, I am hoping there is a performance of 'Gulden's Mustard' floating around...... :)

Also! Do I have permission to put a link in to your blog so everyone can hear Kathleen?!?!?

lovelove,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Julie!
    This is Dave. I feel famous having a whole post for Renee and I on your blog! I am not sure why you couldn't leave a comment, I went and checked our blog settings and everything seems to be in order. You can absolutely post a link to the "Kathleen" video. I am glad you enjoyed it! Be on the lookout for a new album of Compost Shark songs with both new material and all the old classics. We hope to have it done by the end of the summer.
    Thanks, and take care!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! you're the best!!