08 April 2012

Maria, Brittany and Julie GO SEE TITANIC IN 3D!!!!!!!!

Yep. Titanic came out. And we saw it. And it was totally amazing. Like - AMAZING. The movie event of the year. No, century.

Me and Brittany drove down to RI to meet up with Maria on Friday afternoon. She picked me up after she got out of school and we headed out!!

Traffic wasn't actually too bad, and we arrived in RI around 6! We three were staying at a hotel that night (thank you, Mrs. R!), so we checked in, settled in, and then headed right back out!

Had delicious sushi! Did some browsing. Tried on some ridiculous glasses:



And then headed over to the theater.




And then we were SO EXCITED for the movie to start that we MADE A VIDEO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!


It's a tad dark, because we were in the movie theater... but I think you'll still enjoy. This is the first video blog with SPECIAL GUESTS!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy!

Featuring: BRITTANY DYER
Featuring: MARIA RICHARDSON





Eventually, more people came. There was one other couple in the theater when we made the blog.

The whole night rocked. I will go see Titanic with ANYONE who wants to. ;)


Then we went back to the hotel and pretty much crashed...



Yep, that's us in bed together. Hottttiieeesssssss. (Plus SP. He was the little, little spoon.)


Britt and I drove back the next morning after dropping Maria off at class... Yes, she had class on a Saturday morning :/ Easy drive back. And we stopped at HOOTERS for lunch!!!!!








SO GOOD! That's fried pickles up in that picture. YUM. Like, the best fried pickles ever. Like, ever.

It was a great time. I'm SO happy we all got together for the event. I heart my friends. BFFs.


Then last night was also FUN. It was MEG'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of going out, we all went to Meg's house, had pizza and cake and chillaxed. Then Meg, myself, Kara and Danielle had a major girl talk session, which was great. And helpful. And fun. We rock. And we're hott.


Today is Easter! Hope you can relax and enjoy :-)

I'm going back to Burlington tomorrow after I get new tires on my car. I'll update more later! Possibly with another hotel room video tour once I get settled in. Last week's was really fun, haha.

OK! Hope you have a great day and are having a great weekend.



Take care, be well, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment! you're the best!!